Join the Mill City CU team.
Who is Mill City Credit Union?
We are a not-for-profit organization with a mission to help our members achieve their financial goals by providing exceptional value through innovative products, personalized services, and secure growth opportunities. Take a look below at Mill City Credit Union and the positions we are currently recruiting for!
Know – we are an organization that prides itself on having an inclusive environment and providing outstanding IMPRESS!ive service to our members. As a team member, and to be successful at Mill City Credit Union, we expect you to bring your positive attitude, talent, enthusiasm and desire to IMPRESS! our members with their financial needs – each and every day. We look forward to nurturing your growth and development right along with your team and our credit union.
Mill City Credit Union as a workplace
- Pay – Earn a competitive salary and potential annual bonus. Annual cash bonuses are based on performance (yours and the credit union’s).
- Vacation – Your vacation time starts to accrue on day one of employment. Personal holidays go along with company paid holidays – your time away is important with our focus on work/life balance.
- Medical, dental and vision – you and eligible dependents are offered medical, dental and vision plans starting on your first day.
- Flexible spending accounts for health and child dependent care – also starting on your first day.
- 401k Retirement and savings plans – Get help meeting your savings goals—those now and in the future. Access confidential education on managing money, college and tax savings and more. Eligibility for the 401(k) Plan – with company match – starts on your first day.
- Insurance – Life, long-term care, legal, and auto and homeowners insurance is available, plus company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Educational assistance – Educational reimbursement for job-related courses.
- Employee assistance program – No cost services to aid employees with personal and professional needs and opportunities.
- Business causal dress
- Do What’s Right – Every Day! – Ethics and compliance are part of our everyday focus.
- IMPRESS! – Every member. Every time. We strive to deliver excellent service with our external and internal members each and every time.
Training to continue your success
- On-boarding and ongoing training – assistance with initial time in the role, as well as, continued focus on professional growth and development within your role and/or with the credit union.
- In-classroom training – around our internal processes and systems, along with, our products and services offered to our members.
- Online courses – to keep up with specific needs of your role and/or the industry.
- Department and full staff meetings and training – to ensure each staff member is knowledgeable and develops in their current role or for future roles.
Mill City Credit Union administrative office and main branch are located in Minnetonka, MN with three other branch locations in Golden Valley, as well as Cedar Rapids, IA, Hannibal, MO, and Murfreesboro, TN.
Hours of Operation
Our general hours of operation are from 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. Some locations are open Saturday 9am – 12pm. Extended hours at specific branches are from 6:45am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Accepting applications for the following positions
- Member Connections Representative – Minnetonka, MN
- Teller (Full-Time) – Minnetonka/Golden Valley, MN
To learn more about a specific position, click on the linked text above.