Travel Tips when using your Mill City debit card
Have a trip coming? How exciting! Before you go, here are some helpful tips when using your Mill City Debit Card while traveling!
5 Travel Tips
- Please contact us to let us know where and when you are traveling
- If you are traveling outside of the U.S., please note that some countries have restrictions that may limit how you can use your card. Contact us for details.
- Use your card regularly within the first three days of your trip. This helps establish a pattern of usage outside your normal transactions.
- Ensure that your card is activated prior to your trip and you know your PIN
- Life happens. The key is to be prepared. We strongly encourage you to bring a backup card on your trip such as your Mill City ATIRA credit card or another credit card.
Please note that transactions are sometimes blocked based on a particular merchant, merchant location or time of day. If your card doesn’t work at one merchant/machine, it is possible that it will work in a different area/machine/merchant.
Call 1-800-262-2024 24×7 if you experience difficulties.
Call 614-564-4101 for international travel. There may be a charge for calling the international number.
Please review the foreign transactions fee on page 4 of the Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosure