Partner credit unions nationwide.
Mill City CU members can access their accounts at thousands of credit union service center locations nationwide. Shared Branching is a network of credit unions that have joined together and created shared service centers across the country.
Whether you’re in the next town or traveling, you’ll find a partnering credit union available – thanks to the convenience of Shared Branching. It’s like having a Mill City CU branch wherever you go!
A range of transactions are available at service center locations:
- Check cashing
- Transfers between accounts
- Loan payments and loan advances
- Cashiers checks, money orders and travelers cheques
When visiting a service center:
- Bring your Mill City CU member number and photo ID
- Go inside and say you are a member of Mill City Credit Union
Find the best Shared Branch for you.
It’s easy. There’s even a mobile app so you locate a Shared Branch on-the-go!
Locate a credit union service center. You may also call Member Connections at 800-284-6328 during business hours or the automated after-hours hotline at 800-919-2872 to find the best location for you.