Account access on your mobile device.
Manage your finances anywhere, anytime! Mobile Money lets you stay on top of your account activity safely and securely when you’re on-the-go.
Mobile Money gives you the accessibility you need to perform financial transactions from your web-enabled smartphone or tablet1.
- View account balances
- View account history
- Make transfers
- Deposit checks (available with the App)
- Pay bills in seconds
- Add new bills by taking a photo of them!
- Send money to friends and family with popmoney!
It’s easy to get started! Choose the method that’s best for you!
Using an App
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android device you’ll want to get the App. It has the most features of our mobile offerings.
It’s simple to download the App:
- iPhone: Visit the iTunes App Store
Android: Visit the Google Play Store
- Search for “mill city cu”
- Install the Mobile Money App like you would any other App!
Mobile browser banking
For browser-based banking, simply choose “More Access” then “Mobile Money” at the top of MillCityCU.com from your mobile device – your phone, tablet or iPad.
Text banking or text alerts
To use text banking or text alerts, sign up from within Virtual Branch.
- For first-time sign up through Virtual Branch you should start from your PC and not your mobile device.
- Within Virtual Branch go to Self Service, Additional Services, Mobile Money to enroll.
- You’ll be offered options for text banking, text alerts, mobile browser banking or a mobile app.
- You’ll receive a text to your device you’ll need to active the service or services you chose.
Original signup and registration of your phone through Virtual Branch allows you to bypass inputting your member number upon subsequent logins.
1 Additional data charges may apply for internet usage depending on your wireless carrier. Please consult your wireless provider/carrier for details on related rates and charges. All terms and conditions applicable to Virtual Branch may apply to Mobile Money.