Send money to friends and family.
Popmoney is a personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money with just a person’s email or cell phone number. Best of all, you don’t need a separate account; you’ll just use your current checking account. With Popmoney, you can send and receive money using Mobile Money or Virtual Branch My Payments. It’s that easy!
How it Works
- To send money, log in to Virtual Branch, go to the My Payments tab and select Popmoney. Or from your smart phone in Mobile Money choose Payments, Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient’s name and email address, mobile number, checking/savings account or debit card information.
- You’ll be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If the recipient’s financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution’s online banking site. If not, they just go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct them to their account.
Popmoney – sending money
Popmoney is a fast, simple and secure way to pay other people, whether for child care, tickets they bought for you, rent, money you owe someone for dinner – the possibilities are endless!
- Standard Popmoney (3-day) is free!
- A next-day send is just 50 cents, right in line with the cost of a stamp, yet you don’t have the hassle of having stamps on hand, writing a check or mailing it. And, your recipient doesn’t have the bother of depositing the check.
- Instant Popmoney is $3.
Popmoney – 90 seconds
Popmoney – split an expense with Request Money
You can also split expenses with people using the Request Money feature.