Nourish your business.
We keep it simple so you can focus on what matters most – your business. We’re confident that we have designed an account that will make it convenient and affordable for non-profit organizations and small businesses to manage their finances.
Mill City Credit Union offers business accounts for non-profits and small businesses located in Carver, Hennepin, Meeker, McLeod, and Wright counties in Minnesota.
Features + Benefits
Membership made easy
- No monthly service fees
- Little to no monthly transaction fees. Fee details.
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Full access to free eServices like Bill Pay, Popmoney, My Wallet
- Debit card with free access to Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Android Pay
- Access to over 100,000 Surcharge Free ATMs
As with most business accounts, we have a couple of account requirements as well as a few fees, but we trust that you will find them very reasonable.
- Money Market accounts provide a higher yield with the flexibility and liquidity a money market account can provide.
- Secure your business savings with a Certificate. Don’t miss our 24 month Certificate Special starting at 1.25% APY*!
ATIRAcredit Business MasterCard®
- No annual fee for the first year ($39 after that)
- $10 (or 3% of the amount transferred) balance transfer fee
- Rewards + automatic rebates
- Purchase APRs as low as Prime + 7.99%
- Fraud protections and 24/7 account accessibility
Learn more + schedule an appointment to see if we’re the right fit for your business
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates effective as of 11/1/16 and subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. Minimum purchase amount is $1,000. Certificates will automatically renew unless otherwise directed by member. IRA certificates also available. A penalty for early withdrawal may apply. Ask a Mill City CU representative for complete details. Federally insured by NCUA + ESI.