Credit and fraud monitoring identity protection services.
In partnership with CyberScout, America’s premier provider of identity management and data risk management services, we offer the most comprehensive identity management protection in the industry.
This program provides you the proactive tools and recovery assistance needed to quickly respond to an identity or fraud crisis. Benefit from essential identity theft protection and resolution services, educational tips and resources, plus a credit and fraud monitoring bundle including your credit score and a report from the three major credit-reporting agencies.
Mill City Credit Union offers FraudScout credit and fraud monitoring for purchase. The service covers each individual for which it is purchased.
With your new identity protection services, you can count on:
- Proactive services — if your wallet or purse is lost or stolen or you suspect your identity has been compromised or might be vulnerable. To help protect your identity, a fraud specialist will place a free fraud alert, when appropriate, and offer guidance on the latest scams.
- Fraud, Internet and credit monitoring service — powerful web-based services scour millions of identity records and sources, send alerts to warn you of any changes to your credit, personal, or financial information while enabling quick action to minimize the damage.
- Resolution services — personal step-by-step guidance through the identity resolution process from start to finish. An experienced fraud specialist works with you one-on-one to stop fraudulent bills and charges and help you notify government agencies and creditors.
- Document replacement assistance — guidance and help in replacing lost, stolen or destroyed identity documents, including Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver’s licenses.
- Access to identity protection tips and tools — to help keep you and your family safe.
Visit our Knowledge Center for updated daily news alerts, blogs and access to a vast library of valuable resources, tips and information.
FraudScout offers three levels of protection, silver, gold and platinum. To review what is included in the various levels, or to purchase FraudScout, visit FraudScout Info.
For more information or to purchase.
It’s easy for you to use these new services once they are purchased.
For immediate identity protection assistance, call Member Connections at 800-284-6328 to be connected to a fraud specialist. Or, log in to MyIDManager.
Already enrolled? Log in here.
There is no added cost to you for these services, no matter how often you talk to a fraud specialist.